Availability of this popular helmet is dwindling, so HURRY to order before they're gone! Please allow a few extra days for delivery as remaining stock is kept at the Schuberth warehouse.
Check out this stunning Special Edition PEARL PINK C3 Pro Women's Helmet!
The Schuberth C3 Pro is the most sporting flip-up helmet ever. The C3 Pro WOMEN applies the latest evolution of Schuberth's popular C3 concept to a helmet specifically designed for WOMEN! It takes into account smaller head sizes as well as a woman's unique facial shape, specially padded for women with narrow cheekbones, thus offering greater comfort, and greater safety. The C3 Pro Women's line is highlighted by the lining which is made of special Micro-fiber material that is antibacterial, anti-allergenic and is easy to clean. And in the case of the Pearl Pink helmet, that lining is a gorgeous deep rose color!
With its new spoiler optimized in the wind tunnel, the new C3 Pro becomes a real sport helmet with outstanding aerodynamic properties at speeds in excess of 160 km/h (100 mph). Further enhanced aero-acoustics of 82 dB(A) at 100 km/h (62 mph) make it one of the quietest helmets in the world. The C3 Pro features two integrated antennas for increased ranges and better FM radio reception, and it’s prepared for the fully integrated communication unit SRC-System™. The interior, made with high tech materials, sets the new benchmark for comfort.
The C3 Pro Women is also available in Pearl White (listed separately).
• Offered in two helmet shell sizes
• Aerodynamically optimal shape with excellent protection
• Shell material: S.T.R.O.N.G. fiber
• SCHUBERTH Helmet shell technology from permits low weight
• Glass fiber with a special resin, vacuum compressed, forms an exceptionally sturdy shell
• The helmet shell of special EPS foam is modular in design. This complex segmentation guarantees enhanced force absorption and distribution and.
• Made of specially optimized EPS foam to ensure optimal shock absorption
• Complex multizone foaming allows optimal shock absorption/maximum safety
• Pad system employs COOLMAX® and Thermocool® materials with Interpower® for highly-effective moisture removal and cooling
• Optimized fit lining is completely removable and washable
• Variable for effective ventilation
• Adjustable for summer/winter
• Allergen-free and Antibacterial
• Removable comfort cheek pads and head band pads
• Precise setting of the chinstrap length through adjustment on both sides.
• Chinstrap fastens easily with micro-lock ratchet lock
• Silver-colored reflective appliqués in the nape zone insure high visibility in twilight or at night
• Guaranteed condensation-free thanks to its double glazing technology
• "City position" for maximum ventilation while traveling slowly
• EasyChange visor mechanism allows change of visor without tools, quickly and easily
INTEGRATED SUN VISOR
• Quick and individual adjustment according to light conditions
• Integrated into the helmet shell
• Deploys with simple slide-switch on side of helmet