Availability of this popular helmet is dwindling, so HURRY to order before they're gone! Please allow a few extra days for delivery as remaining stock is kept at the Schuberth warehouse.
Check out this stunning Special Edition PEARL PINK C3 Pro Women's Helmet!
The Schuberth C3 Pro is the most sporting flip-up helmet ever. The C3 Pro WOMEN applies the latest evolution of Schuberth's popular C3 concept to a helmet specifically designed for WOMEN! It takes into account smaller head sizes as well as a woman's unique facial shape, specially padded for women with narrow cheekbones, thus offering greater comfort, and greater safety. The C3 Pro Women's line is highlighted by the lining which is made of special Micro-fiber material that is antibacterial, anti-allergenic and is easy to clean. And in the case of the Pearl Pink helmet, that lining is a gorgeous deep rose color!
With its new spoiler optimized in the wind tunnel, the new C3 Pro becomes a real sport helmet with outstanding aerodynamic properties at speeds in excess of 160 km/h (100 mph). Further enhanced aero-acoustics of 82 dB(A) at 100 km/h (62 mph) make it one of the quietest helmets in the world. The C3 Pro features two integrated antennas for increased ranges and better FM radio reception, and it’s prepared for the fully integrated communication unit SRC-System™. The interior, made with high tech materials, sets the new benchmark for comfort.
The C3 Pro Women is also available in Pearl White (listed separately).
• Offered in two helmet shell sizes
• Aerodynamically optimal shape with excellent protection
• Shell material: S.T.R.O.N.G. fiber
• SCHUBERTH Helmet shell technology from permits low weight
• Glass fiber with a special resin, vacuum compressed, forms an exceptionally sturdy shell
• The helmet shell of special EPS foam is modular in design. This complex segmentation guarantees enhanced force absorption and distribution and.
• Made of specially optimized EPS foam to ensure optimal shock absorption
• Complex multizone foaming allows optimal shock absorption/maximum safety
• Pad system employs COOLMAX® and Thermocool® materials with Interpower® for highly-effective moisture removal and cooling
• Optimized fit lining is completely removable and washable
• Variable for effective ventilation
• Adjustable for summer/winter
• Allergen-free and Antibacterial
• Removable comfort cheek pads and head band pads
• Precise setting of the chinstrap length through adjustment on both sides.
• Chinstrap fastens easily with micro-lock ratchet lock
• Silver-colored reflective appliqués in the nape zone insure high visibility in twilight or at night
• Guaranteed condensation-free thanks to its double glazing technology
• "City position" for maximum ventilation while traveling slowly
• EasyChange visor mechanism allows change of visor without tools, quickly and easily
INTEGRATED SUN VISOR
• Quick and individual adjustment according to light conditions
• Integrated into the helmet shell
• Deploys with simple slide-switch on side of helmet
Schuberth Rider Communication (SRC) System for C3 PRO
With new LOWER PRICES on Schuberth Rider Communication Systems, it costs a lot LESS to stay connected!
The SRC-System™ for Schuberth C3-PRO and C3-PRO Women's helmets is a communication system which is integrated into the acoustic collar. You can install it in your helmet in just a few minutes according to the plug & play principle, and it is connected to the antenna integrated into the C3-PRO as a standard feature.
Choose SMALL to fit helmets up to size Large.
Choose LARGE for helmets size X-Large and higher.
Up to three motorcyclists can communicate simultaneously with the SRC-System™. Under ideal conditions the range is up to 700 meters.
• Range of up to 700 meters depending on the terrain and visual contact
• Automatic re-establishment of a connection when it is cut off
• Automatic connection set-up by speaking
• Automatic connection shut-down after 30 seconds silence, two-channel system for communication
Voice control (VOX)
The VOX (Voice Operated eXchange) technology permits voice-controlled operation
of main functions such as call recording and call acceptance.
• Reliable operation using voice commands
• Response sensitivity can be set individually
Phone + GPS
The connection between a mobile phone with Bluetooth capability and SRC is extremely simple to set up. Incoming calls can be accepted with a voice command and using the keys of the SRC-System. This also applies for navigation devices with Bluetooth capability. After the SRC-System has been connected to the GPS device, the rider can receive the voice instructions conveniently over the two ear-phones.
• Simple control possible by means of voice commands (VOX)
Most commonly available MP3 players can be connected to the SRC-System via the multifunctional USB interface. If the MP3 device supports Bluetooth A2DP technology, no cable is required.
• Easy to connect thanks to USB
• Simple control using the SRC-System's control keys
Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
The SRC-System™ adjusts the volume automatically according to the background noise.
• Sensitivity can be configured individually with the software supplied
The integrated VHF radio now enables you to listen to your favourite station and important traffic announcements while you are travelling. The antenna which is already integrated into the S2 as a standard feature guarantees top-quality reception at all times. Thanks to the RDS function the strongest signal for the selected frequency is always picked up, even at high speeds. You can store up to six radio stations.
• RDS function for automatic station adjustment
• User-defined programming possible with SRCS software
• Traffic news can be received while travelling
• High-speed selection of the six strongest radio channels in the vicinity at the press of a button
Always keep up to date. The latest version of the SRC-System is always available to you as a download. If you register your SRC-System, you will be informed by email as soon as a software update is available.