Sure, you're sick of the hassle of bike covers. And you wish you had a garage, but... Well, here's the solution! With a Speed-Way shelter you simply push your cycle right into a the shelter, lower the retractable cover over your bike, and Bingo, you're done! Nothing could be faster or more convenient!
• 100% Waterproof and UV protective fabric!
• Cover does not touch motorcycle. NO WAITING for pipes to cool down!
• 2 large side windows offer full ventilation - so no condensation buildup inside. Window covers can fully close.
• Two sizes available - fit virtually all standard, sport and touring motorcycles as well as scooters and many ATVs.
• Fast assembly: less than 30 minutes!
• Powder-coated steel tube structure for rust protection and protection from falling objects.
• Built-in locking hardware allows the Speed-Way motorcycle cover to be locked in the lowered position. (You provide your own padlock)
• Easy to Use – Simple hand-lift retractable function for covering and uncovering your bike.
• Anchor plates and cement anchors included for secure mounting and support.
• Durable polyester fabric with 700mm polyurethane coating and fully taped interior seams for 100% waterproofing.
• Sewn-in Velcro® bottom allows for a sealed enclosure.
• Side tiedown attachments sewn into each side of the fabric cover for added support in the event of high wind.
• Includes a custom Speed-Way Carry Bag for storage or other use.
• Interior Light included: a 48 lamp L.E.D. Bright Light with 3 operating functions. Helpful for night parking or general night access.
Note: Stakes add stability. Stakes not included.
Dimensions STANDARD Size (pictured):
Height: 64" | Width: 43" | Length: 108"
Fits most Standard and Sport bikes.
(There is a LARGE Size also available for Touring bikes.)
NOTE! The rubber diamond floor mat pictured is NOT included. It is available separately.
Speed-Way Diamond-Tough Floor
This Black Diamond-Tough Floor Mat is the ideal complement to the Speed-Way Shelter. The Floor helps prevents water and dampness from occurring, which can cause excessive moisture and condensation buildup.
• High-density / Abrasive resistant
• 3-4 mm thickness
• Easy to clean
• Diamond-plate embossed surface for sure footing
• Lays flat. No installation required
• Helps keep dust and dirt away
• Provides a finished & rugged storage/work area
Choose the size appropriate to your shelter: Std/Sport, or Touring (additional $24)
Part number: PKT-042-48
Powerlet Socket Kit - Panel Type, 48"
Our most popular Powerlet panel kit. The 48 inch length is perfect for reaching from an under-the-seat battery to a front panel as shown here. This kit fits a wide variety of other applications as well.
These outlet kits can do everything: power-in for battery charging , no problem- even CAN BUS models! 15 amps out for heated gear, no problem. Designed for a minimal 1.00" clearance behind the panel, the Series 46 kits fit in tight spots. Available with wiring harnesses in varying lengths to suit your bike's application.
Made from the highest quality materials, these kits come complete with 14AWG 105C wire, special 105C tubing and costly high-temp silicon boots; all three are oil and gas resistant and will not deteriorate over time. The fuse-holders are waterproof and use standard ATO style fuses. The terminals are highly annealed copper. Everything you need is included, even the ty-wraps.
Brand / Manufacturer