The Adventure 2 GORE-TEX™ is an evolution of the ultimate adventure boot, combining motocross level protection with a touring style comfort both on or off the bike.
Consult the Sidi Size Conversion Table above to select the correct size.
• The ultimate Adventure boot combines Sidi’s best touring and off road features into an effective adventure boot design!
• Equipped with the world famous Gore-Tex™ membrane to add a waterproof yet highly breathable barrier between the elements and the rider’s feet.
• The Gore-Tex™ membrane breathes more than any other membrane thus the rider’s feet will stay cooler in warm weather with a Gore-Tex™ equipped boot.
• Single Flex System upper no longer squeaks when you walk!
• Tongue in grove rear of calf panels protect the Achilles tendon.
• Bonded non-slip lug type sole.
• Replaceable micro adjustable cam lock buckle system with memory retention straps.
• Sidi’s new Full Grain Microfiber material is used for the upper’s construction along with Cordura.
• Nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad.
• Beefy pull tab makes entry and exit a breeze.
• Exclusive cam-lock buckle system combined with a Velcro secured upper flap with an elastic expansion panel.
• Lined with anti-abrasion Cambrelle® in the foot area for comfort, the upper is lined with Teflon mesh which prevents complete absorption of water and sweat. • These materials will not retain water or sweat on the inside of the boot. The boot will dry quickly and the treatment also prevents the onset of mould.
• Slim, cool non-bootie design.
• Rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel with hyper extension block for maximum protection.
• Split grain leather inner anti-wear/ heat panels are incorporated to the inside of the boot.
• Reflective panel is placed above the heel for night riding visibility.
All Sidi boots are built in limited quantities and Sidi is perhaps the only Italian shoe company that does not source out any aspect of its production process. All Sidi boots are constructed in Sidi’s Italian managed Romanian factory or at its corporate design facility in the boot center of the world, Treviso, Italy.
Sidi boots. Made better, fit better and more comfortable. More importantly, they help keep you safer when you ride and deliver professional-level performance over many years of service.