The REDUCED PRICE on the awesome SHOEI X-Twelve Helmet means you SAVE BIG BUCKS!!
SHOEI has produced a pure racing helmet that's also ideal to meet the needs of today’s performance-driven enthusiasts. Born from racing, the X-Twelve combines integral feedback from professional racers around the globe with SHOEI’s 50 years of helmet building experience, the very latest in technology, and the most advanced materials available. Track certified by the fastest riders on the planet, the X-Twelve’s innovative features unite to form the most progressive racing helmet on the market.
The Trajectory design comes in three exciting color schemes: Red, Blue, or Silver, all over a Matte Black base. For solid colors or other graphics, please CALL!
Sizes XS to 2XL. Please note: In-store inventory is restricted to M/L/XL. Please allow a few extra days for shipment of other sizes.
• Q.R.S.A. (Quick Release Self-Adjusting) Base Plate System that includes a locking mechanism that allows you to change face shields in a snap with no tools, no hassle, no problems!
• CW-1 Shield, all new, is both wider and taller than the CX-IV that it replaces. In addition, the CW-1 shield protects riders from 99% of the sun's damaging UVA and UVB rays, and the three-dimensional injection-molding process ensures distortion free vision. Also works in conjunction with SHOEI's optional Pinlock system to deliver fog-free vision in even the most challenging conditions.
• AIM+ Shell Construction (Snell M2010 and DOT Approved) is SHOEI's proprietary technology that combines fiberglass with organic fibers that are so strong they can only be cut with a laser. It's a stronger, lighter shell that will absorb and distribute the force of an impact safely and efficiently.
• 5 Shell Sizes - while some manufacturers rely on foam padding for fitting a wide range of riders, SHOEI offers an industry-leading five shell sizes in the X-Twelve to ensure a custom fit for heads between the sizes of XS-XXL.
• Aero Edge 2 Spoiler helps minimize lift at high speeds, and thus wind drag from the rider and motorcycle. Improves exhaust ventilation too.
• Ventilation System - the most aggressively ventilated helmet SHOEI has ever produced. Wind tunnel testing identified the very best locations and shapes of intake and exhaust ports to maximize airflow, including the suction effect that's created as low pressure air travels toward the rear of the helmet. The X-Twelve features new Side Extractor Vents developed by our MotoGP racing service to help clear warm, humid air from the racer's face.
• Dual-Layer EPS Liner yields enhanced impact absorption by adjusting thickness and density in key areas. The inner liner features air channels for efficient cooling. The entire chin bar has impact-absorbing EPS liner throughout.
• 3D Max Dry Interior System is fully removable, washable, and replaceable. Max Dry material absorbs and dissipates sweat two-times faster than traditional nylon interiors.
• E.Q.R.S. (Emergency Quick Release System) features mechanical tabs that disengage cheek pads for easy removal by emergency medical personnel. Helmet can be removed with minimum load to rider in emergency situations.
• Chin Curtain inserts into the lower edge of the chin bar to reduce wind turbulence and noise.
• Breath Guard inserts into the upper edge of the chin bar to help reduce fogging by diverted exhausted breath down out the bottom of the helmet.
• 5-Year Warranty from Purchase Date. 7-Year Warranty from Helmet Manufacture Date. Whichever comes first.
*Select FREE SHIPPING from the shipping menu on the Checkout page when you place your order. Note: this Free Shipping offer is limited to destinations in the 48 contiguous United States. Orders will be sent by FedEx GROUND.