New LOWER PRICE saves you NINETY BUCKS on this great helmet! Hurry! This offer is limited to stock on hand.
Scorpion leaps into the world of Premium Helmets with this stunning new flagship performance race helmet!
The lightweight EXO-R2000 is built with exclusive TCT™ composite shell construction which was developed by Scorpion engineers with input from MotoGP™ riders and tested on the track as well as in the lab. The aerodynamically designed tear-drop shell shape minimizes buffeting at high speeds and the AirFit® cheekpad system ensures a custom snug fit. Read about ALL the features below and you'll see how Scorpion's DNA is infused into every facet of the EXO-R2000. The result is a new benchmark for quality and value in a premium helmet.
• TCT™ Composite Shell (Thermodynamic Composite Technology)- developed exclusively by Scorpion, the revolutionary process consists of a proprietary 5 layer blend of interlaced and specially formulated fiberglass, Aramid and organic poly-resin fibers.
• 4 Shell Sizes and 6 EPS liners optimize weight, fitment, and comfort, and provides you with a true MotoGP™ developed race helmet.
• EverClear® No Fog Faceshield is optically-clear with state-of-the art fog free technology, Anti-Scratch hardened coating, 100% UV protection. (Clear shield standard, free dark smoke shield also included!)
• Pinlock® 100% Max Vision® ensures a 100% fog free vision. The anti-fog insert lens is placed in the ScorpionEXO® 2D flat race shield w/tear-off posts, providing maximum visibility (optional accessory)
• AirFit® Liner Inflation System - Inflatable cheek pad system for superior personalized fit.
• KwikWick® II Liner Fabric - an anti-microbial fabric that keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather. Liner is easily removable and washable.
• Kwikfit™ cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses.
• Quiet Neck Roll designed to reduce noise and excess wind within the helmet.
• Ellip-Tec™ Ratchet System - Make easy, secure, tool-less faceshield changes in seconds. Pulls the shield back against the eyeport gasket during closing to ensure a proper seal.
• Aero-Tuned Ventilation - Six intake ports across the front of helmet force cool air in while ten exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out.
• FaceShield Lock/Vent System - Securely locks shield in place or turn down the lever to allow light airflow into the helmet
• Emergency Release System - Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel.
• Titanium Double-D ring - High strength titanium D-ring system with industry leading durability.
Meets or exceeds- SNELL M2010, DOT
COLORS in stock: Silver, Matte Black, White
other colors and graphics available by special order. Please call!