Scorpion leaps into the world of Premium Helmets with this stunning new flagship performance race helmet!
The lightweight EXO-R2000 is built with exclusive TCT™ composite shell construction which was developed by Scorpion engineers with input from MotoGP™ riders and tested on the track as well as in the lab. The aerodynamically designed tear-drop shell shape minimizes buffeting at high speeds and the AirFit® cheekpad system ensures a custom snug fit. Read about ALL the features below and you'll see how Scorpion's DNA is infused into every facet of the EXO-R2000. The result is a new benchmark for quality and value in a premium helmet.
• TCT™ Composite Shell (Thermodynamic Composite Technology)- developed exclusively by Scorpion, the revolutionary process consists of a proprietary 5 layer blend of interlaced and specially formulated fiberglass, Aramid and organic poly-resin fibers.
• 4 Shell Sizes and 6 EPS liners optimize weight, fitment, and comfort, and provides you with a true MotoGP™ developed race helmet.
• EverClear® No Fog Faceshield is optically-clear with state-of-the art fog free technology, Anti-Scratch hardened coating, 100% UV protection. (Clear shield standard, free dark smoke shield also included!)
• Pinlock® 100% Max Vision® ensures a 100% fog free vision. The anti-fog insert lens is placed in the ScorpionEXO® 2D flat race shield w/tear-off posts, providing maximum visibility (optional accessory)
• AirFit® Liner Inflation System - Inflatable cheek pad system for superior personalized fit.
• KwikWick® II Liner Fabric - an anti-microbial fabric that keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather. Liner is easily removable and washable.
• Kwikfit™ cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses.
• Quiet Neck Roll designed to reduce noise and excess wind within the helmet.
• Ellip-Tec™ Ratchet System - Make easy, secure, tool-less faceshield changes in seconds. Pulls the shield back against the eyeport gasket during closing to ensure a proper seal.
• Aero-Tuned Ventilation - Six intake ports across the front of helmet force cool air in while ten exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out.
• FaceShield Lock/Vent System - Securely locks shield in place or turn down the lever to allow light airflow into the helmet
• Emergency Release System - Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel.
• Titanium Double-D ring - High strength titanium D-ring system with industry leading durability.
Meets or exceeds- SNELL M2010, DOT
COLORS in stock: Silver, Matte Black, White
other colors and graphics available by special order. Please call!