Originally $899. Only a few SR1 Helmets in solid colors remain. Hurry and buy NOW at INCREDIBLE SAVINGS!
The SR1 delivers awesome performance that sets the new standard. Though developed for the racetrack, its characteristics translate beautifully to the street, resulting in a helmet loaded with features that any serious sport or sport-touring rider will surely appreciate. If there was ever a top-of-the-line helmet whose quality and features totally justify its premium price, this is it! We LOVE this helmet! But we’re not the only ones. Glowing reviews and awards are already piling up for this product.
IN STOCK in standard solid colors: White, Gloss Black, and Matte Black
The Outer shell of the SR1 is offered in three helmet shell sizes and combines an aerodynamically optimal shape suitable for racing with excellent protection.
• Shell material: S.T.R.O.N.G. fibre and carbon compound is exceptionally sturdy
• Special glass fibre reinforced special duroplast matrix with an additional carbon layer to ensure extremely low weight
• Shape is optimized under scientific conditions in the SCHUBERTH wind tunnel to 1.) reduce noise level - only 88dB(A) at 62 mph, and 2.) to provide exceptional stability - this means NO upward lift; NO buffeting; NO oscillatory tendency
The Inner shell is made of specially optimized EPS foam, a Schuberth exclusive.
• Complex multizone foaming allows optimal shock absorption
The Inner lining boasts an excellent fit, and in addition, stands out on account of the complex ventilation and extraction system.
• Double-coated COOLMAX® suspension, skin-friendly with very good warming properties, transports moisture
• Variable for effective ventilation
• Fully removable and washable
• Ergonomic design for maximum wear comfort
• Antiallergenic / antibacterial material
Ventilation is at Formula 1 level through a Proactive Dynamic Ventilation System developed specially for the SR1.
• Visor vent to reduce the fogging tendency
• Two head ventilation inlets (adjustable) with active air extraction system
• 3-way chin vent for targeted distribution of the incoming air in the helmet
Reflective pads embedded in the neck padding provide improved visibility, thus enhanced safety.
• Early recognition by other road users, especially in the dark
The Fastener system features a race-proven double-D system that enables the chinstrap length to be set easily and precisely.
The Pinlock® Visor is guaranteed condensation-free thanks to its double glazing technology. And with the easy push-release system, visor removal and replacement is easy and extremely quick – without tools.
Watch this video to learn more!