Regularly $629, Save BIG now... till they're gone!
The S2 Sport helmet from Schuberth is the ideal sports touring helmet. As riders have come to expect from Schuberth, the aerodynamics and aeroacoustics reflect the latest technical state of the art. Now, new neck padding makes the helmet easier to put on, and comfort is increased further by additional ear pads. The helmet's novel ventilation system and the striking air scoop on the back ensure that you will keep a cool head. The distinctive front spoiler practically eliminate lift and reduces buffeting significantly. And of course, there is the favorite feature of both sport and touring riders: the integrated sun visor.
The "Wave" theme shown here - in Red or Metal - is one of four exciting new graphic designs exclusive to the S2 Sport. Shouldn't your helmet LOOK as good as it performs? (Solid colors, Hi-Viz, and other graphic themes are shown separately.)
The OUTER SHELL of the S2 is offered in two helmet shell sizes and combines an aerodynamically optimal shape with excellent protection. It is manufactured using Schuberth's typical compression molding process and thus permits great stability and a low weight.
• Shell material: S.T.R.O.N.G. fiber
• Helmet shell technology from SCHUBERTH permits low weight
• Glass fiber with a special resin added is compressed in a vacuum at high pressure to form a helmet shell which is exceptionally sturdy.
The INNER SHELL is made of special EPS foam is modular in design to ensure optimal shock absorption. This complex segmentation guarantees enhanced force absorption and distribution and maximum safety.
• Made of specially optimized EPS foam
• Complex multizone foaming allows optimal shock absorption
A special INNER LINING, developed according to the innovative Comfort Fit concept, ensures that the helmet fits comfortably and securely in all situations. The combination of carefully selected COOLMAX® and Thermocool® materials and the additional use of Interpower® coatings also make the inner lining a highly-effective moisture removal and cooling system.
• COOLMAX® pad system, completely removable and washable (hand wash, 30°C)
• Optimized fit
• Variable for effective ventilation
• Adjustable for summer/winter
• Removable comfort cheek pads and head band pads
The FASTENER SYSTEM on the S2 Sport is a race-proven double-D fastener system.
• Built-in, retractable sun visor with easy one hand actuation - same great feature found on other Schuberth helmets.
• For enhancement of the passive safety, appliqués of silver reflective material are included in the nape zone to ensure you can be seen better, especially in twilight or at night.
• The Pinlock® Visor is guaranteed condensation-free thanks to its double glazing technology. It can be set at "City position" for maximum ventilation while traveling slowly.
• The EasyChange visor mechanism makes changing visors extremely quick and simple - without tools.
• Optional visors (sold separately) include Hi Definition (Yellow or Orange), Tinted (Light or Dark), and two styles of Mirrored visor.
The S2 Sport is SRC-System™-ready! That means it comes equipped to accommodate the SCHUBERTH SRC-System™ (sold separately).
• Two integrated antennas to boost reception and a Bluetooth® connection.
• Optimum reception quality at all times.
• Bluetooth® antenna for wireless mobile, navigation and intercom connections to other SRC-System™ owners.
FEATURES of the optional SRC-System® for S2 Sport include:
• Fully integrated intercom between rider and pillion passenger
• Bike-to-Bike intercom
• Intercom conference mode for 3 bikers
• Mobile phone, MP3, GPS connection
• Integrated VHF radio with RDS