Whether you ride your motorcycle for business or pleasure, you need to stay connected at all times. With the scala rider Qz, you will always be available and never have to miss a thing.
The Qz allows you to conduct mobile phone conversations hands-free, so that you can safely and easily make and receive calls while riding. And to make sure you are always on the right track, connect your GPS and receive in-the-ear instructions.
Feel like listening to your favorite music while you ride? Just connect the Qz wirelessly (via A2DP) to any smartphone or MP3 player or connect to a non-Bluetooth music player via the AUX (cable available for purchase separately).
Using the unique Cardo Community® online platform, you can personalize your unit’s settings and access software updates* to keep your Qz up to date.
When on the road, you can use Cardo’s exclusive SmartSet Android™ app (available free via Google Play**) to easily modify your Qz settings from any Bluetooth-enabled Android device. Enjoy your ride!
• Make & Receive calls - connect 2 mobile phones simultaneously
• Receive GPS (Sat-Nav) audio instructions
• Wireless stereo (A2DP) and remote operation of compatible MP3 players
• Customize settings and receive software updates*
• Hot-dial number (Customizable)
• Replaceable stereo speakers (3.5 mm)
• Self-adjusting speaker volume according to speed and ambient noise (Customizable)
• Voice-control to answer mobile phone calls
• Up to 10 hours talk-time / 1 week stand-by
• Waterproof and Dustproof
*Minimum Requirement: Windows® XP/Mac OS X 10.5
**Android is a trademark of Google Inc.