NOW 40% OFF!
Just a few remain!
The Sand Pro gloves are called ‘Pro’ for good reasons: their protection, ergonomics and ventilation are best in class. The injected ventilated flex knuckle is engineered exclusively by Rev'it! and offers unparalleled impact absorption while simultaneously aiding in ventilation. The glove’s palms are made of goatskin for precise control, and the upper is fully stretchable and breathable to help maintain a cool and comfortable grip. The Sand Pro gloves are comfortable, lightweight and provide a rare combination of durability and flexibility.
This Tour-fit, Summer glove comes in unisex sizes S - 4XL
One color left: Silver/Black
• Ventilation panels at fingers and back hand
• Adjustability with tab at the cuff
• PWR|aramid at palm slider
• PU rubber palm slider
• PU injected finger knuckles. REV’IT! gloves feature protection patches on the fingers and knuckles, made of a hard PU protective compound, to keep your hands as safe as possible in the event of an impact.
• Temperfoam® at thumb and palm. Self-contouring foam that is not CE-approved, but still offers a great number of impact-resistant properties, this product is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must, such as the hips. Temperfoam® comes in a solid version as well as a perforated version.
• Goatskin. Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide.
• Karvin cowhide (PU coated) - has all the comfort and protection of cowhide, but adds a PU finish on top for water repellence and weatherproofing. Makes for comfortable riding in wet weather conditions.
• Pittards® WR100X Hairsheep Diamond - known for its natural waterproofing and perspiration resistance - plus it’s quick to dry yet famous for retaining its soft pliability and comfort. Made from the finest hairsheep leather this thin, tough material has a natural diamond pattern and delivers a superb grip.
• Automan stretch - another type of stretch fabric, Automan is used to maintain protection while riding, but with a form-fitting and elastic silhouette that maximizes comfort.
• PWR|shell 500D stretch. This fabric comes in a stretch variant. Providing maximal elasticised support for the body under racing conditions.
• Air stretch mesh - a knitted fabric with an open structure, for ventilation while riding, combined with a stretch yarn for extra comfort.
• Tri-fleece liner. This polyester tricot fabric is used for glove lining, and brushed to provide extra warmth without adding any bulk. The lining wicks moisture away, to prevent hands from getting damp.