NOW 40% OFF!
The Sand 2 trousers are equipped to keep pace on your wildest adventures. They feature a durable, removable waterproof membrane and a lightweight but highly insulated thermal liner. A grip panel at the seat adds a nice performance touch, as do plenty of pockets for storage and air inlet zippers for added ventilation.
These trousers are regular, tour-fit cut, in Unisex Sizes. Useful in ALL climates.
Color: choose Silver-Black or Black.
• VCS | zippers at upper legs, strategically positioned for excellent air flow to cool the body. Regulate by opening or closing the zipper.
• Long and double short connection zippers allow for these pants to be paired with any jacket in the REV'IT!
• Calf zippers
• Grip panel at seat ensures you stay in control in all weather conditions and won't slide in your seat at any time.
• Stretch material at back and knees
• Hook-and-snap front closure ensures trousers stay closed.
• Adjustable protector pockets. The protector can be adjusted to several positions, in order to customize the shape for each rider.
• Adjustment strap at waist and adjustment tabs at ankles to match fit to you.
• ProLife® CE protection at knees. Light, flexible, and exceptionally impact-resistant, ProLife® also far surpasses the protection standards set by the CE directive. The fabric used, elastomer, is the result of many years of research and development.
• Fully perforated EVA foam at hips
• Detachable thermal liner
• PWR|shell 500D stretch fabric provides maximal elasticised support for the body under racing conditions.
• Lorica® is constructed from microfibers that give the material characteristics similar to those of natural leather, including a leather look. Though not as strong as leather, this low-maintenance material is softer and lighter, with consistent thickness.
• PWR|shell 500D, REV’IT!’s take on Cordura®, Consists of 100% high-performance Polyamide yarns and features high melting point, tremendous tear and abrasion resistance, and excellent durability.
• Polyester 600D, a fabric made of polyester yarn, is a perfect, form-fitting medium for areas at lower risk of impact, keeping riders comfortable.
• PWR|wax 1200D. This PWR|shell material has a wax coating for a slightly dull look. 1200D provides the greatest tear-resistance.
• Reflective logo at waistband
• Laminated reflective logo at back
• Laminated reflection on upper legs and on the calves ensures excellent visibility allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. The reflection panels are welded to the fabric which eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
WATERPROOFING & BREATHABILITY:
• Detachable hydratex® | 3L. This 3-layer membrane has a layer of protective tricot laminated on each side of the membrane. It's waterproof and breathable, but also very durable. Offering maximum flexibility, this membrane can be worn inside the garment when the weather demands it, or removed and carried in the storage pocket when you need maximum ventilation.