NOW 40% OFF!
Around-the-world or around-the-town, you will feel safer knowing you're SEEN. The Sand 2 HV jacket has been developed in an EN471 certified high-visibility neon-yellow color combination for enhanced visibility. It also boasts many innovative new features to distinguish it from the popular Sand jacket which preceded it. For instance: new zipper design that increases ventilation by 200 percent over the original! There's more. LOTS more. Read on...
This jacket is a regular, tour-fit cut, in Unisex Sizes. Useful in ALL climates.
Color: Black and Neon Yellow.
• VCS | zippers at front, chest, back and under arms. Zippers are all located in strategic positions, where they offer excellent air flow to cool the body, and can be regulated by opening or closing the zipper.
• Long and double short connection zipper. Not only can it be paired with any pair of pants in the REV'IT! line, but its second, short connection zipper on the membrane ensures that the membrane stays in place.
• Hydra bag prepared
• Prepared for Leatt® and MOVEO® neck brace systems. In the case of the MOVEO® brace, the system allows riders to keep the brace attached to the jacket when taking it on and off.
• Prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert which can be zipped directly into the outer shell in place of the membrane.
• Membrane storage pocket stores membrane in a safe place and keeps it handy when needed.
• Other pockets include hand warmer, inner, and stash pockets.
UTA tabs at cuffs. Thanks to laminating technology, the material of this UTA tab is extra thin. This allows you to comfortably wear the sleeve of your jacket under the cuff of a glove, as many riders prefer to do.
• Adjustment drawcord at hips
• Flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar circumference easily and personalize its fit to each rider through the different requirements of changing seasons. Available with 5 or 7 positions (XL).
• Adjustment tab at upper arms
• Double adjustment straps at waist
• Adjustment strap at under arms
• Prepared for Seesoft CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
• Fully perforated EVA foam at back
• ProLife® CE protection at shoulders and elbows. Light, flexible, and exceptionally impact-resistant, ProLife® also far surpasses the protection standards set by the CE directive. The fabric used, elastomer, is the result of many years of research and development.
• Detachable thermal liner
• Polyester rib. This polyester fabric features a specific rib weave, for optimal performance. Polyester fabric provides the stylish silhouette that REV’IT! apparel is known for.
• Lorica® is constructed from microfibers that give the material characteristics similar to those of natural leather, including a leather look. Though not as strong as leather, this low-maintenance material is softer and lighter, with consistent thickness.
• PWR|shell 500D, REV’IT!’s take on Cordura®, Consists of 100% high-performance Polyamide yarns and features high melting point, tremendous tear and abrasion resistance, and excellent durability.
• Polyester 600D, a fabric made of polyester yarn, is a perfect, form-fitting medium for areas at lower risk of impact, keeping riders comfortable.
• PWR|wax 1200D. This PWR|shell material has a wax coating for a slightly dull look. 1200D provides the greatest tear-resistance.
• High-viz Neon Yellow panels on chest, back, and aides of both arms make you STAND OUT in daylight or at night!
• Reflective logo at upper arms
• Laminated reflective logo at back
• Laminated reflection at chest, back and upper arms ensures excellent visibility allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. The reflection panels are welded to the fabric which eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
WATERPROOFING & BREATHABILITY:
• Detachable hydratex® | 3L. This 3-layer membrane has a layer of protective tricot laminated on each side of the membrane. It's waterproof and breathable, but also very durable. Offering maximum flexibility, this membrane can be worn inside the garment when the weather demands it, or removed and carried in the storage pocket when you need maximum ventilation.