CLOSEOUT — Now 50% OFF!! HURRY to SAVE BIG while they last!
The Outback jacket is ready for anything. Excellent ventilation, plenty of storage space, ample reflection panels and a removable waterproof membrane liner. It all adds up to a jacket that works as well for the daily commute to work as it does for multi-day touring. On hot days the membrane liner can be replaced with the Challenger cooling vest, and it’s also compatible with the vest Connector HV for extra visibility in traffic.
This jacket is a regular, tour-fit cut, in Unisex Sizes. Recommended for all weather during Spring/Summer/Fall.
Color: choose Black-Silver or Silver-Anthracite.
• Prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert, which can be zipped directly into the outer shell in place of the membrane.
• Prepared for vest connector HV - allows you to the upgrade your jacket with a HV vest that quickly and easily attaches. The highly visible EN471-certified vest offers enhanced safety.
• Double short connection zipper for connecting to REV'IT! pants.
• VCS | zippers at front, chest, back and under arms, positioned strategically for excellent airflow.
• Adjustment tab at upper arms, under arms, and cuffs.
• Adjustment strap at waist.
• Adjustment drawcord at hips.
• Flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar circumference easily and personalize its fit to each rider through the different requirements of changing seasons. Available with 5 or 7 positions (XL).
• Prepared for Seesoft CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
• Fully perforated EVA foam at back
• Knox® Flexiform CE-approved impact protection at shoulders and elbows. Lightweight, flexible, and thin, these protectors are comfortable and permit freedom of movement. It's also perforated to allow for better ventilation.
• Detachable thermal liner
• Polyester 600D, a fabric made of polyester yarn, is a perfect, form-fitting medium for areas at lower risk of impact, keeping riders comfortable.
• PWR|shell 500D, REV’IT!’s take on Cordura®, Consists of 100% high-performance Polyamide yarns and features high melting point, tremendous tear and abrasion resistance, and excellent durability.
• PWR|wax 500D. This PWR|shell material has a wax coating for a slightly dull look.
• Polyester rib. Polyester fabric provides the stylish silhouette that REV’IT! apparel is known for. This polyester fabric that features a specific rib weave for optimal performance.
• Laminated reflection at chest and back ensures excellent visibility allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. The reflection panels are welded to the fabric which eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
• Reflective logo at upper arms
WATERPROOFING & BREATHABILITY:
• Detachable hydratex® | G-liner is applied to the inside of the garment’s inner lining, and the seams are taped to ensure that the garment is waterproof. The REV’IT! hydratex® | G-liner coating is used in the construction of products that demand a basic level of all-weather protection. For most products, the G-liner can not be removed. But this G-liner is detachable, and in some cases has an added mesh lining to prevent the material from sticking to your skin. This maximizes comfort, while preserving the properties of the G-liner construction.