CLOSEOUT — Now 50% OFF!! HURRY to SAVE BIG while they last!
The Enterprise trousers are designed to be worn OVER regular street clothes, and are thus one of the most versatile products in the REV’IT! Thanks to the easy-entrance zipper they can be easily slipped on over boots. They feature two generous pockets, laminated reflection and CE-approved armor at the knees. The Enterprise trousers are water-resistant and the perfect complement to a number of matching REV’IT! jackets.
These trousers are regular tour fit; Unisex sizing in standard, tall, and short lengths.
Colors: choose Black or Silver (w Black trim)
• Easy entrance zipper
• Hook-and-snap front closure ensures trousers stay closed.
• Adjustable protector pockets. The protector can be adjusted to several positions, in order to customize the shape for each rider.
• Short connection zipper
• Elastic at waistband
• Adjustment strap at waist and adjustment tabs at ankles to match fit to you.
• Fully perforated EVA foam at hips.
• Knox® Flexiform CE-approved protection at knees, made from lightweight, flexible PU, engineered in a 3-dimensional form, making them very soft and flexible, and thin. These protectors are comfortable and permit freedom of movement. They're also perforated to allow for better ventilation.
• polyester rib. Polyester fabric provides the stylish silhouette that REV’IT! apparel is known for. This polyester fabric that features a specific rib weave for optimal performance.
• Wax polyester 600D, a long-lasting, high-tech polyester fabric features a specific rib weave for rugged durability and a refined finish for optimal performance. The 600 denier rating delivers excellent tear-resistant properties while the wax coating ensures capable water proofing.
• Polyester 600D, a fabric made of polyester yarn makes a perfect, form-fitting medium for areas at lower risk of impact, keeping riders comfortable.
• Laminated reflection at calves ensure excellent visibility allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. The reflection panels are welded to the fabric which eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
WATERPROOFING & BREATHABILITY:
• Hydratex® | G-liner This waterproof coating is applied to the inside of the garment’s inner lining, and the seams are taped to ensure that the garment is waterproof. The REV’IT! Hydratex® | G-liner coating is used in the construction of products that demand a basic level of all-weather protection.