CLOSEOUT PRICE! Get yours before they're GONE!
The REV'IT! Chronos GTX takes highly functional gear to the next level. This two-in-one jacket is ideal for commuters, distance tourers, and day riders alike in all weather conditions during the warm and hot seasons.
Features include large air-mesh panels for optimal ventilation, excellent reflection, plenty of adjustability to fine-tune the fit, CE-approved ProLife® armor at the shoulders and elbows, and a comfort mesh lining.
BONUS feature: the removable GORE-TEX® waterproof Soft Shell inner jacket that is a beautiful garment on its own and provides warmth, waterproofing and wind protection when you need it.
The Chronos GTX jacket pairs well with both the new Neptune GTX and Poseidon GTX trousers, both of which feature direct ventilation on the upper leg.
COLOR: Choose Black or Light Gray | SIZE: Small-3XL
NOTE: not all size/colors are kept in stock at Bob's. If the item you request is not in our store, it will be ordered from a regional warehouse, and you will be notified. Then please allow 2 or 3 extra days for delivery.
• Ventilation panels at chest, back and sleeves
• Prepared for optional Challenger cooling vest insert which can be zipped directly into the outer shell with the connection zippers.
• Double long and double short connection zippers, outer shell and membrane, that can easily be connected with any pair of pants in the REV'IT! line, ensuring that the critical waterproofing layer stays in place.
• Prepared for vest connector HV that allows you to upgrade your jacket with a HV vest that quickly and easily attaches. The highly visible EN471-certified vest offers enhanced safety.
• Separate wearable GORE-TEX® inner jacket with a soft backer for everyday use. It functions as waterproof mid-layer that keeps you warm and dry on the bike. It is attached to the outer shell with connection zippers and can be worn separate when off the bike.
• Pockets: inner pockets slit pockets
• Collar adjustability with the REV’IT! Flexisnap, with 5 or 7 positions (XL), makes it possible to adjust the collar circumference within seconds to suit varying weather conditions, to accommodate a balaclava or other under garment in winter, or during summer to let all-important cooling wind into the collar.
• Adjustment straps at upper arms and adjustment tabs at waist and cuffs let you tailor the fit to your body.
• ProLife® CE protection at shoulders and elbows. Official tests show that ProLife® far surpasses the protection standards set by the CE directive.
• Prepared for optional Seesoft CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV.
• Fully perforated EVA foam at back.
• Outer shell features Dynax mesh for high-performance protection in hot weather conditions.
• PWR|shell 500D stretch with Teflon® coating, REV’IT!’s take on Cordura®, consists of 100 percent high-performance polyamide yarns for a high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability.
• Lorica® is constructed from microfibers that give the material characteristics similar to those of natural leather, including a leather look. This low-maintenance material is not as strong as leather, but softer and lighter, with a consistent thickness.
Polyester rib with Teflon® coating is a durable, lightweight fabric that doesn't absorb water, and is dirt-repellant because of the coating.
• Visibility with laminated reflection panels at upper arms and back, reflective at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. The reflection panels are welded to the fabric for a more sophisticated look.
• Reflective logo on the back of the jacket.
WATERPROOFING & BREATHABILITY
• Detachable 3-layer GORE-TEX® inner jacket with a soft backer functions as waterproof mid-layer. A high-performance GORE-TEX® membrane is bonded to the outer material and a robust, specially developed inner lining makes it a 3-layer. It has excellent abrasion and snag resistance, enhanced breathability and is lightweight. Attaches to the outer shell with connection zippers and can be worn separately as a standalone piece when of the bike.