Now, while supplies last, SAVE BIG BUCKS on the great Olympia AST 2 Touring Jacket! But hurry, only the Pewter/Black color remains and size selection is very limited!
Like the men’s All Seasons Touring Jacket, the stylish Ladies version has been designed to function year round in all weather conditions. And of course, it's cut for a woman's shape, with adjustability built in to accomodate your personal comfort.
Wet and stormy rides are no match for its coated Cordura® shell and waterproof/breathable seam sealed membrane. For added weather protection, this jacket also includes five exterior waterproof pockets. For warm weather rides the AST offers our exclusive AVS shoulder to forearm and torso venting system. This system offers special water-tight zippers that when open, create major air flow directly to a riders body. For maximum comfort during cold weather rides this jacket is also equipped with a stylish Thermolite® insulated liner jacket.
Choose from two color patterns: Pewter/Black or Neon Yellow/Black.
• Outer shell constructed in coated 500 and 2000 denier Cordura® fabric
• Waterproof/breathable membrane adds double waterproof protection
• Thermolite® insulated liner jacket
• Airflow Ventilation System at chest arms and back
• Slide buckle straps at chest pocket vents create adjustable air flow
• Double storm placket front closure
• Removable CE motion flex armor at elbows and shoulders
• Removable CE approved Motion Flex articulated back protector
• Cool mesh airflow lining
• Custom Fit detailing at collar, cuffs, elbows and waist
• Full circumfrence neoprene collar insert
• 3M Scotchlite® reflective piping at front, sides and back.
• Thermo Weld reflective detail at side arms
• Five zippered waterproof storage pockets plus a large zippered waterproof rear storage pocket
AVS Venting System:
• Fold up pocket flaps with lock down slide buckle straps create adjustable air flow.
• Shoulder to forearm venting system creates maximum airflow.