Stay in Touch. Let's face it, many of us rely on our devices to the point of near constant necessity. And taking the time to remove your gloves just to quickly use your smartphone or GPS or check your messages is sometimes just too much of an inconvenience. Held to the rescue! The "Touch" Women's summer touring gloves have all the comfort and safety features Held has built their reputation on... PLUS special leather on thumb and pointer finger that allows you to operate your phone or tablet. Designed and sizes to fit ladies' hands. Perfect!
• Highly abrasion-resistant kangaroo leather palm
• Supple cowhide back
• Colorfast & sweat-proof
• Special flat seam
• Perforated hand for maximum ventilation, feel and comfort
• Special leather at thumb and finger which allows smartphone operation
• Velcro adjustment at wrists & cuffs
• Pre-formed, crease-free palm
• Visor wiper
• Elasticated leather panels on back, thumb & fingers
• SAS-TEC® knuckle protection covered with leather
• SUPERFABRIC® reinforcement on edge of hand
• Reinforced edge of hand
SIZES: Women's 6, 7, 8
HELD is a German company that has been manufacturing gloves since 1946!
That’s over 69 years of looking for new materials and testing new technology; working with top professional riders and material technologists in a constant quest to develop products which combine improved comfort and safety in an increasingly demanding market. It’s no wonder that Held products win so many awards and finish at the top of so many comparisons and surveys. HELD’s inventive designs and craftsmanship with attention to detail result in gloves that fit better and feel better.