For sport riders who prefer a summer glove without a gauntlet, Held's "Short Race" glove is the answer. Not having a gauntlet means the wrist closure sits comfortably inside the jacket sleeve rather than over it, thus permitting more airflow through the arms. In addition, this lightweight glove has perforations between the fingers and on the wrist for relief from summer heat. While this glove may not be suitable for actual racing, it certainly offers plenty of protection features that sport riders want for the street — best of all, Held's renown kangaroo leather palm for both comfort and superior abrasion resistance.
• Highly abrasion-resistant kangaroo leather palm
• Supple cowhide back
• Colorfast & sweat-proof
• Velcro adjustment at cuffs
• Special flat seam
• Visor wiper
• Elasticated leather panels on back, thumb & fingers
• Perforated finger side walls
• SUPERFABRIC® reinforcement on fingers & edge of hand
• Hard plastic knuckle protection
• Reinforced edge of hand & thumb
• Double material at edge of hand & fingers
• DuPont™ KEVLAR® fibre protection on back of hand
COLORS: Black, or Black/White
SIZES: 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
HELD is a German company that has been manufacturing gloves since 1946!
That’s over 69 years of looking for new materials and testing new technology; working with top professional riders and material technologists in a constant quest to develop products which combine improved comfort and safety in an increasingly demanding market. It’s no wonder that Held products win so many awards and finish at the top of so many comparisons and surveys. HELD’s inventive designs and craftsmanship with attention to detail result in gloves that fit better and feel better.