Originally $195.99. Now 50% OFF, you'll SAVE BIG Bucks on remaining stock — while they last!
The T5 Women's glove is designed for riders who want coreheat12* gloves with maximum flexibility. The T5's feature ergonomic finger design for flexibility, easily adjustable wrist cinch straps with velcro closure and wear resistant palms with full bone impact padding. On-cuff heat control keeps you in control and built-in 12 volt power cells keep you warm on and off your machine.
• Glove heats the entire length of each finger, including the thumb, as well as the back of your hand.
• Waterproof/Breathable Hipora® membrane for comfort in all weather
• Adjustable wrist fastener secures glove
• Thinsulate™ insulation for great warmth and dexterity
• Brushed Tricot lining for increased warmth and durability
• Patented Microwire** heating technology
• The T5 can be powered off your on-board 12 volt DC or with one of Gerbing's optional 12 volt batteries - keeping you fast and flexible.
Specs: 12-volts DC; 2.2 amps; 27 Watts
*The coreheat12 Thermovelocity Protection™ System is powered by a simple connection to your motorcycle's DC power system. A combination of our patented microwire™ or nanowire™ heating technologies in conjunction with the 12 volt electrical system on your bike (or other vehicle) keeps you warm at the temperature of speed.
**Microwire™ Technology incorporates Gerbing’s patented process of using micro-sized conductive fibers that are intertwined and encased in a protective coating. The Microwire is then woven into a heating matrix that is placed in the garment. This system is the most durable and efficient heating technology ever developed.