Atomic Skin™ electrically heated garments with Microclimate Technology utilize the latest Carbon Nanocore™ heating elements to produce the highest levels of safe infrared heat with the lowest applied power. The heating elements warm up fast and provide the benefits of Far Infrared heat, extending your riding season and improving comfort and safety.
GLOVE LINER FEATURES:
• Atomic Skin™ glove liners have been tested in all kinds of weather. The Carbon Nanocore panels incorporated in them were designed specifically for a person's hands and are comprised of bundled carbon-fiber strands that warm your fingertips with Far Infrared Rays.
• Using Far Infrared Rays, a safe slice of the energy spectrum between visible light and microwaves is harnessed to provide warmth that surrounds the hands.
• Independent third party testing has shown many times that these glove liners will keep your hands more comfortable than any other heated glove or glove liner.
• A Velcro closure keeps the glove securely in place and the warmth next to your hand.
• These glove liners, offered WITHOUT a separate harness and controller, are designed to be connected directly to the an Atomic Skin Jacket Liner. The gloves and jacket can be controlled independently through the jacket's wireless remote device. (NOTE: If you intend to use heated gloves separately — without connection to a jacket — buy the version that includes the harness and 5 position controller.)
• Atomic Skin Heated Apparel is designed to operate from your vehicle's standard 12-volt electrical system and provides unmatched levels of comfort and convenience.*
BUILT For A LIFETIME
Atomic Skin™ heated garments were developed by Coliant Corp., now partnered with Powerlet®, the nation’s renown leader in power management accessories for motorcycling. Powerlet seeks the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. All Atomic Skin heated clothing products are developed and tested in the USA by people who ride regularly. Quality components and attention to detail ensure Powerlet products resist wear and corrosion to last a lifetime.
*Do you know if your bike's charging system can support multiple electrical accessories? Find out here: www.powerlet.com/learningCenter/excess-electrical-capacity